Inspiration goes astray

Posted by Unknown on 10:56 AM with No comments


   December – a month that seems lack of drive to do my various activities. I do not know why I am not motivated to do the things I usually do. Am I am too exhausted in this year’s demand?

   The year 2014 offers lots of opportunities that are too overwhelming to refuse. From being a delegate of the 6th Cinema Rehiyon held in Cagayan de Oro City to being an Executive Director in a consulting firm. With these opportunities I am able to learn new experiences and meet new people. 

   In this month, I cannot think of a good concept for a project. My brain is not functioning well. It cannot formulate a viable idea. It seems that I am tired and only wanted to lie down in my bed. The only thing that I want to do is to read and watch movies or observe people passing in front of me. 

   I pause for a while. I do not have income for this month. I have bills to pay. But I do not care. I think I just wanted to rest for a while and gather inspiration. I write this blog to express my condition. To express how desperate I am to be inspired again. I am not complaining about this year. In fact, I am thankful of it. It’s just that I am become stagnant this month. I feel lethargic to move. 

   To avoid the bitterness, I look into the bright side of this condition. I use this case to reflect and analyze the year 2014. As I review the year, I get amaze because I did things that I really wanted to do. For example I made my second short film, two music videos and interview influential personalities in SOCSKSARGEN. I feel blessed, honored and lucky that I did all of those things. 

   How am I going to solve this predicament? Well, I guess I just have to go with flow and discover the answer along the way of this endless journey. I think it’s just the part of what they called the artists process. Maybe it’s just a typical case for a human being. Nevertheless, I just need a break.