Iguoi Films
Home
About
Filmography
Photography
Videos
Music Videos
Experimental
Vlog
Yadu Karu
Contact
Monday, December 21, 2015
Pangarap teaser
Posted by Unknown on 3:13 PM with
No comments
Pangarap teaser 2
by Licko'One feat. Cynille Kaye
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Categories:
artist
,
collaboration
,
music video
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
Mindanao Shorts of the 2014 Salamindanaw International Film Festival
These are the SIFF official entries for Mindanao shorts category - - - APASOL by Ryanne Murcia (Zamboanga) An afternoon of...
Ina-Tay: Q & A with Chloe Veloso
photo by Samantha Fe Monet Solidum Chloe Veloso is a female filmmaker who has powerful vision. Her films truly stand out amongst th...
The turning point
'Jamir' – was the title of my second short film. So far, it was the turning point of my career as a filmmaker. Why I say so? Be...
Pegasus: The Behind the Scenes
Making a music video is a dream come true. Collaborating with smart and talented artist like Making Bianca inspires me in many way...
December Blues
December – the month where I feel lazy, depressed and tired of everything. I do not know why I feel that way. Maybe I absorb too muc...
Ang Ikalabindalawang Paraiso
Champ Biala ’s ‘Ang Ikalabindalawang Paraiso’ album expresses his creativity into the next level. As a musician, he always makes new...
Who Killed Philippine Cinema?: Pepe Diokno at TEDxADMU
photo by Excuse my French Repost: "How open is the window by which we view the world? Pepe Diokno is a motion picture director,...
The Undying Dream of Pangarap music video
I did not expect that I would shoot another music video last year. After Chillax , I promised myself not to shoot another one if my c...
The Beginnings of Cebuano Rock Music | Lorenzo "Insoy" NiƱal | TEDxUniversityofSanCarlos
Repost: "How do you start a new genre of music? When you have no directo benchmarks to follow, where do you begin? Insoy shares hi...
Per & Daisy Prenup AVP
Photo by Van Almeria (The Walking Eyes) Project Title: Per & Daisy Prenup AVP Created by: G.V. Alfasain Production House:...
Blog Archive
►
2016
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2015
(18)
▼
December
(2)
December Blues
Pangarap teaser
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2014
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(10)
Tweets by @IguoiFilms
Follow this blog
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment